YOU FUCKING BITCH. TELL ME YOU LIKE THAT GUY BEFORE WE PATCH. NBCB ! YOU WATCH OUT. STILL TEXT ME AND TOLD ME SORRY AND STILL TELL ME HOPE WE'RE STILL FRIENDS? SORRY GOT WHAT USE SIAH AND HOW CAN I BE FRIENDS WITH SUCH A HONGSTER LIKE YOU. THIS IS WHAT YOU TOLD ME >>> After we patch not long , i've start to like him. And , the way you treat me , i really cant take it. CCB. YOU CANT TAKE IT THE WAY I TREAT YOU. THEN YOU THINK I CAN STAND THE WAY YOUR ACTS AND ATTITUDE MEH. THINK BEFORE YOU SAY LUH HOR.
YOURS FAITHFULLY .
- Teo Murphy
- Everything's over. MOVE ON! I'm at the age of 18 now. Grow one year older at every 3rd of june! A memorable 19th birthday! :) Hopefully there's someone who will walk this path together with me.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment