Hmmm. Today wake up around 9plus bath then went out at 11 like that. Meet jonathan and his family with my father and mother at mrt. Awhile more meet my cousin sebastian at chinatown control station. Then headed to chinatown to have porridge with my grandfather. After our lunch then we cab down to far east plaza for shopping. Around 4plus pei xuan come meet us. Today jonathan buy quite alot of things. I saw one shirt i like. But i regret never buy. Sian. I liked that shirt alot !!!! After far east around 5 we headed to hougang mall to have dinner. After dinner sebastian and pei xuan come my house here slack. Slack until 9 then i accompany them go wait bus then i went home. (: That's all for today bah. Takecare ! Bye !
YOURS FAITHFULLY .
- Teo Murphy
- Everything's over. MOVE ON! I'm at the age of 18 now. Grow one year older at every 3rd of june! A memorable 19th birthday! :) Hopefully there's someone who will walk this path together with me.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment