YOURS FAITHFULLY .

My photo
Everything's over. MOVE ON! I'm at the age of 18 now. Grow one year older at every 3rd of june! A memorable 19th birthday! :) Hopefully there's someone who will walk this path together with me.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hello :D
I'm MeiTing. I helping the lousy plus lazy bread to post.
I tell y' why his so lazy.

Firstly, he keeps playing the online maple.
Which, he think its so fun. But, I don't think it is. :D
Its lame. You don't even have any skills.
Its like you go around aimlessly to kill montster.
I recomend it to bo liao people like MURPHY THE GREAT BREAD!
hhaha.

Secondly, he spends his daily life at home.
Stoning infront of the computer. Doing what?
THE DUMB ONLINE MAPLE!
Thats why he keeps on complaining that he's oh so SIAN
haha. I think this post is rather retarded.
The OH-SO-GREAT BREAD! is gonna kill me if he sees this.
wohohohoh. But, he was the one who ask me to post.
So, i did ! hahahaa. Okay. I shall shut the fcuk up (:
Byeee! Don't miss me! Kidding.

No comments: