Happy Birthday to PEIXIU in advance :D . I hope you will like the cake and hello kitty that i gave you .
Hmmm , finally i'm back to blogging :D Yesterday went beach road for steamboat with jonathan and his family , included jiahui also . Alighted bus and it was raining . So , no choice had to run :x After steamboat we take cab to heeren . Went four skin and jonathan elder sis bought 1 jeans for me for christmas , thanks sis ! After heeren we went to wisma for tea break :D after that me , jon and jiahui went seperate ways with his family . I went to suntec to meet pika and esther , while jon and jiahui went bugis . Meet up with pika and esther already then we went to arcade . Play and play , after that headed for dinner . I didn't eat cause no money . After that went back to hougang to buy a small cake for peixiu due to i'm celebrating advance for her cause wed i can't make it . After that gave her a surprise at 601 CC there :D After that we went back to tua and chit-chat . Home sweet home around 10 . That's all :D
I'm awaiting , hoping you would give me a chance .


No comments:
Post a Comment