YOURS FAITHFULLY .

My photo
Everything's over. MOVE ON! I'm at the age of 18 now. Grow one year older at every 3rd of june! A memorable 19th birthday! :) Hopefully there's someone who will walk this path together with me.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Hmmm , finally end work . My father told me that we're going to kovan there the new york to have our dinner . Who knows that it was fully booked ! -.- then we had no choice to head over to one of my aunt's house . Reach there , sitted down for awhile then had dinner . Ate chicken wings as i'm still having sore throat . Don't care la ! Lol . After dinner , played mahjiong with my father , aunt and grandma . I lost $60 to him . I only win 2 to 3 times nia . They win alot times lor , plus is big tiles . After mahjiong went home and watch dvd . Hmmm , that's all . Bye ! :D


I know you won't contact me anymore .

No comments: