YOURS FAITHFULLY .

My photo
Everything's over. MOVE ON! I'm at the age of 18 now. Grow one year older at every 3rd of june! A memorable 19th birthday! :) Hopefully there's someone who will walk this path together with me.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

其实, 早已超过了爱的界限

Nothing much happened today. This silly, Murphy Teo, came down to Khatib to look for me. He came to my house outside to help me carry my stuffs ^^ Lol. He seriously make me feel like he's a maid, i don't know why. But also good la, he's gonna be a good boyfriend, i suppse? So girls, those who are interested in him, please do contact me for more details. Murphy's up for grabs ^^

He sent me down to Chinatown for work and went off to meet his cousins at Bugis, i think. Then they went to FarEast, Cine etc and Little India. Lol. Super funny. I don't like the thought of going to Little India, i just find it funny much. Lol. But sometimes, i have to work at there on weekends -.- Don't laugh at me, lol. Very kelian one. Andddd, while i was at work, Murphy and his cousins came down to find me! HAHAHA. God damn happy, i tell you. No, is i damn happy, not the God -.- Lol. Accompanied them to the nearest coffeeshop for their dinner, and i went off after that.

Won't be seeing this idiot, till Chu yi. Cause he asked me to go to his house and bai bai. No, is bai nian -.- What's so good about bai nian la! So damn boring one loh, don't you guys agree? :o Or, am i the only weird one? Haiya. Whatever la. I haven't confirm with Murphy also, which means i anytime also can back out :x Lol. Pika, cheerup. Though i don't really know what happened, but still, cheerup :) You have Murphy and friends. I'm not included, cause i don't know you. I've never seen you before either. Do you look like Pikachu? :o Lol.

No matter what happens between us in the future, promise me.
Promise me that you'll not drop tears for me, anymore.
You may cry for anyone, any girls. But, not me.
You're a nice guy. I'm not one, who's not good enough for you.
I told you that i won't cry. In the end, i was the one crying (Y) Rabak.

No comments: