YOURS FAITHFULLY .

My photo
Everything's over. MOVE ON! I'm at the age of 18 now. Grow one year older at every 3rd of june! A memorable 19th birthday! :) Hopefully there's someone who will walk this path together with me.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

我就在此刻, 突然爱上你

It's that feeling that someone is standing behind me.
And i turn around, and there's no one there.
And it's the sensation that someone just whispered.
Yeah, i still hear your voice but you're not really here.
Your memory's just like a ghost, and my heart is it's host.
I can still feel you, just as close as skin every now and then.
All by myself, in a crowded room or my empty bed.
There's a place you've touched, with your love.
You said you'd love me forever.
Then you said, it's over and left me without the missing link.
I thought i'd forget you, but i guess i forgot to.
And lately, i've been too confused to think.
When i reach for someone new, it's like i'm touching you.
In everything that moves, in everything i do.
Oh, I can still feel you.

No comments: