I really don't want to end it just like that , i've fallen for you too deeply :( . I really need you back by my side . Come back to me please D: I really can't afford to lose you , i promised to change to the better when you're back , i promised no more gambling , no more games . You've light up my life from the moment we're together . You picked me up when i was down . I'm really happy to be with you , i miss the times when we're together for the past 3days . I miss your kiss , i miss your hug , i miss you saying i love you to me through my ears :( I'll never find another lover , sweeter than you , sweeter than you. And i will never find another lover, more precious than you, more precious than you. All my life, i prayed that you would come back to me . I LOVE YOU ENDLESSLY ♥
YOURS FAITHFULLY .
- Teo Murphy
- Everything's over. MOVE ON! I'm at the age of 18 now. Grow one year older at every 3rd of june! A memorable 19th birthday! :) Hopefully there's someone who will walk this path together with me.
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment